Renew, Relax, Retreat with Eve in southern Portugal
September 26-October 3, 2022
Our home base will be Tavira, a town on the eastern side of the Algarve (Portugal’s southern coast). The week-long retreat will feature yoga and meditation on most days, as well as excursions to explore local culture. Read more and find videos on my Peaceful Portugal page… ❤️
“There will be yoga, wine and song. And plenty of Portuguese seafood. A bona fide tour of the Algarve sprinkled with some gentle tune-ups to support body and mind.”Eve Fleishman
Day 1: Arrival, check in 3 pm, welcome dinner at the hotel.
Day 2: Morning yoga, breakfast, walking town tour with lunch, free time, afternoon meditation, dinner.
Day 3: Morning yoga, breakfast, beach day #1 (flamimgo sighting at Quatro Aguas, ferry boat to Ilha de Tavira), lunch on your own, afternoon meditation, dinner.
Day 4: Early morning walk with locals (or sleep in), breakfast, conventos e jardins tour, lunch in Almancil, Fado music with João Cuña in Faro, dinner.
Day 5: Tour of Algarve, west to east day trip – Sagres ”End of the World”, Lagos “tiny beach, big rocks”, Benagil coast boardwalk with outdoor walking meditation, local pottery shopping and lunch, free time, dinner on your own.
Day 6: Morning yoga, breakfast, beach day #2 (choo choo train to Praia do Barril), lunch on your own, free time, healing “sound bath” event followed by dinner.
Day 7: Morning yoga, breakfast, day trip to Vila Real de Santo António (near the border of Portugal and Spain) for shopping and lunch, outdoor salt/mud bath (optional), farewell dinner, sunset send off.
Day 8: Departure. Check out time is 12 noon.
*Schedule may vary, subject to availability
Price: $2850 per person, double occupancy ($700 surcharge for single)
$450 holds your spot.
- 7 nights lodging at 4-star hotel in Tavira, Portugal
- Most meals, including complimentary breakfast at hotel and lunch/dinner with group at local restaurants and private events
- Yoga most mornings and meditation most afternoons
- Day trip of southern coast, west to east (Sagres to Tavira)
- Excursions and cultural explorations in and around Tavira with group transportation
Retreat does NOT include:
- Airfare and transfers between airport/hotel
- Alcohol or other beverages (unless specified by host for certain events)
- 1 dinner and 2 lunches, plus any meals before welcome/after farewell
- Travel insurance (recommended)
Meet your host, Eve Fleishman
Eve’s love affair with southern Portugal began in 2018, when she made her first solo trip to the region. She visited towns along the coast from west to east, and on the last day Tavira stole her heart. In 2019, she returned with her husband Mark to film their episode of House Hunters International. They now own a place in the Algarve, the perfect vacation home! More about Eve’s journey